Sunflower Festival 2021
September 25-26, 2021 10:00am-6:00pm$5.00
Our sunflower fields are blooming!
Our Fourth Annual Sunflower Festival is a great way to spend the weekend among our sunflowers! We have planted approximately 50 acres of free sunflowers on our farm for you to enjoy. We have food trucks and our last annual Gourd Oops Sale for this year. We are very happy to welcome back other craft vendors to our event this year for you to be able to get all your fall decorating and gift giving done in one spot and Warehime’s Pumpkin patch is also just down the road for you to pick your own pumpkins.
Mark your calendars now for a fun filled day with family and friends on our beautiful farm.
Annual Fall Oops Sale10:00am-6:00pm each day
Our Annual Oops Sale will be spread over three tents in order separated by seasons. As we craft our gourds throughout the year we occasionally make small oops. A small slip of the saw, a small crack, a drip in the finish, or maybe just a few more than our great sales genius can sell. We collect these and are putting them out in mass at great discounts for our sale! We will continue to restock throughout the weekend until they are gone.
Pick Your Own Pumpkins at Warehime's Pumpkin Patch10:00am-6:00 pm each day & Priced per pound
Wander down the road from Meadowbrooke just a little and you will find Warehime’s Pumpkin Patch. Here you can pick your own pumpkins to round out your Fall decorating. Hours during the Sunflower Festival will be 10:00am-6:00pm
Pick FREE SunflowersFields open 7am-dusk and they are FREE
We have planted approximately 50 acres of sunflowers this year. You are welcome to come out and pick FREE sunflowers. Our fields are open from 7:00am-Dusk each day. If you want to find out the best place to pick, please stop by the information tent or retail store for details.
Please bring your own clippers this year. We will have them for sale ($10.00 plus tax) in the store or at the information tent in case you forget them. There will also be jars ($5.00 plus tax) for sale for you to take your sunflowers home in.
Our clipping stations will also be open at the information tent and on the store’s front porch for you to cut down your sunflowers to take home.
Artisan Craft Show10:00am-6:00pm each day
Happy to welcome the following to our Sunflower Festival:
- Rolling Acre Farms – CBD oils
- Dark Fox Designs – Wood Carved Artwork with Resin Inlay
- Herbal Icing – Handcrafted, Herb Infused Lip balms and Lip balm accessories
- Lei La La Designs – custom t-shirts, wood signs, slates, leather earrings, garden flags, totes and macramé items
- Kalpana’s Fine Soaps – Artisan Soaps
- Kalpana’s Designs – Lampwork Jewelry
- Scott Higgins Charcoal – Charcoal portraits of animals and pop culture figures. Sells both originals and prints of his work
- Rickabaugh’s Candle co. – Homemade natural soy wax candles
- Plantscapes by Design – Crafted planters using a variety of plants, planting medium and containers
- Baskets by Deb – handwoven baskets using oak reed and seagrass in a variety of sizes
- Ally and Nettie Totes – Handmade upholstery purses , totes and accessories
- Cirque du so Wreath – handmade wreaths for a variety of occasions and season
- Jodi Sowers Pottery – Bowls, mugs, vases, spoon rest and novelty dishes
- Mark H. Brown Artist – Photography on aluminum and paper prints
- B. Vain Jewelry – Handmade beaded and wire wrapped jewelry using gemstones, shells and mostly copper wire
- YaYa’s Barn Quilts and More – Hand painted barn quilts, geometric wall art made from lathe wood
- Sweeter than SAP – Homemade cupcakes, coolies, cake jars and brownies
- Cathy B’s Crafts – Kids and dolls tutus, tooth fairy pillows, fabric headbands and aprons
- Crist Custom Designs – Custom military ammo cans that have been powder coated and then laser engraved with text and graphics
- Painted Spring Farm Alpacas – hand kits, hand woven garments, yarn, dryer balls, felted soap and socks
- Button Works by Joseph – Custom buttons and magnets
- Hot Heads Official Hot Sauce – handmade hot sauces
- Jack & Joan’s Kettlecorn – Kettlecorn, Pickle on a Stick and Apple Cider Slushies
- Castlerigg Wine Shop – selling and offering tastings of PA wines from Seven Mountain Winder Cellar
- Molly Pitcher Brewing Co. – Microbrewery from Carlisle serving their own handcrafted beer
- Sugarland Bakery – Custom flavored cupcakes, apple pies, whoopie pies and more goodies
- The Witches Broom Closet – Refurbished wood made into signs, wreaths and crock people
The following food trucks will be here to help with your hunger pains:
Piper Belle’s BBQ – They don’t just offer mouth watering BBQ, they also offer anything from crabby lobster fries to Burger specials, and Loaded Fries
Hall’s Ice Cream – Make sure to try their milkshakes and sundaes
Firebox Street Grill – They have just about anything for everyone. Delicious!
B&L Dogz- Serving up hot dogs, sausages, chicken on a stick and homemade mac and cheese
Music on the Farm - The Townies5:00pm-8:00pm
Round out the evening relaxing and listening to some great music by The Townies. Make sure to bring your blankets, chairs and tents and enjoy the Fall season on the farm. This is a free event and no reservations are needed.
The Townies are a three-piece band hailing from Central Pennsylvania. They play a blend of covers and originals, and pull inspiration from artists everywhere from Neil Young and Bob Dylan to Stone Temple Pilots and Nirvana.
Most importantly, The Townies are a good time band who always bring the party and know how to have a good time with any crowd.
Trolley Rides around the Farm$5.00/person - handheld infants are Free
Trevor’s Trolley will be back this year at the Sunflower Festival to take you for a scenic ride around our beautiful farm. We will take you for a leisurely trip to our gourd fields which cannot be seen this year because of their location and by other crops growing. The cost will be $5.00 per person, hand held infants will be free. We will be offering rides at 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00. We highly recommend reserving your seat on the trolley since we are limiting how many will be able to go on each ride. You may choose not to reserve a seat but please be aware that there may be a chance that no seats will be available when you want to go.