Sunflower Festival 2020
September 26-27 10:00am-6:00pm
Our Third Annual Sunflower Festival is a great way to spend the weekend among our sunflowers! We have planted approximately 50 acres of free sunflowers on our farm for you to enjoy. We have food trucks and our last annual Gourd Oops Sale for this year. We are very happy to welcome other craft vendors to our event this year for you to be able to get all your fall decorating and gift giving done in one spot. Warehime’s Pumpkin patch is also just down the road with pumpkins and the multi-colored sunflowers.
In the evening we will be hosting a ticketed music event, featuring Bare Creek Junction and Hometown Strangers.
Mark your calendars now for a fun filled day with family and friends on our beautiful farm.
Annual Fall Oop Sale10:00am-6:00pm each day
Our Annual Oops Sale will be spread over three tents in order to promote social distancing, separated by seasons. We have been collecting all of our Oops from the year to share with you at deeply discounted prices! No ticket is required to shop at the Oops sale.
Pick Your Own Pumpkins at Warehime's Pumpkin Patch
Wander down the road from Meadowbrooke just a little and you will find Warehime’s Pumpkin Patch. Here you can pick your own pumpkins and pick FREE colored sunflowers to round out your Fall decorating. Hours during the Sunflower Festival will be 10:00am-6:00pm
Pick FREE Sunflowers
Sunflowers Fields are temporarily closed until 9/26
We have planted approximately 50 acres of sunflowers this year. You are welcome to come out and pick FREE sunflowers. Our fields are open from 7:00am-Dusk each day. If you want to find out the best place to pick, please stop by the information tent or retail store for details.
Please bring your own clippers this year. We will have them for sale ($10.00 plus tax) in the store or at the information tent in case you forget them. There will also be jars ($5.00 plus tax) for sale for you to take your sunflowers home in.
Our clipping stations will also be open at the information tent and on the store’s front porch for you to cut down your sunflowers to take home.
Food Trucks and Vendors
This year we will have several food trucks and vendors here to serve you delicious food to eat while you’re here or take along with you!
Piper Belle’s BBQ They don’t just offer mouth watering BBQ, we also offer anything from crabby lobster fries to Burger specials, Loaded Fries, and any customized menu of your choice
Hall’s Ice Cream Make sure to try their milkshakes and sundaes
Jack & Joan’s Kettle Corn Made fresh while you watch
Molly Pitcher Brewing Company will bring their ice cold beverages for you to enjoy
Hat Creek Winery serving up Juniata Winery wines
Firebox Street Grill They have just about anything for everyone. Delicious!
Please remember that not all of our vendors accept credit card, please bring some cash with you. There is no ATM on the premises.
We are happy to open our Sunflower Festival to fellow crafters!
I am still hearing back from some but here is what we have so far:
- Rolling Acre Farms – CBD oils
- Dark Fox Designs – Wood Carved Artwork with Resin Inlay
- Herbal Icing – Handcrafted, Herb Infused Limp balms and Lip balm accessories
- Mulberry Hill Farm – Farm raised and hand dyed yarns, patterns, kits, rug hooking supplies, hand carved farm and fiber animals
- Kalpana’s Fine Soaps – Artisan Soaps
- Kalpana’s Designs – Lampwork Jewelry
- Scott Higgins Charcoal – Charcoal portraits of animals and pop culture figures. Sells both originals and prints of his work
- Rickabaugh’s Candle co. – Homemade natural soy wax candles
- Plantscapes by Design – Crafted planters using a variety of plants, planting medium and containers
- Alpaca’s of York/Soap Treasures – Hand dyed yarns from Alpacas, dryer balls, hand knit and crocheted accessories, hand made soap and lotions
- Ally and Nettie Totes – Handmade upholstery purses , totes and accessories
- Sugarlands Bakery – Custom cupcakes, cookies and pumpkin rolls
- Jodi Sowers Pottery – Bowls, mugs, vases, spoon rest and novelty dishes
- Mark H. Brown Artist – Photography on aluminum and paper prints
- Janae LaRen – Wood Flower florist
- YaYa’s BArn Quilts and More – Handpainted barn quilts, geometric wall art made from lathe wood
- Kapp Woodworking – Wood boxes and birdhouses made with reclaimed wood, bowls, torch kits and other repurposed projects
- Button Works by Joseph – Custom buttons and magnets
- Hot Heads Official Hot Sauce – Hot sauces
Sunflower Festival Live MusicSeptember 26, 2020 5:00pm-8:00pm $50.00-$75.00
Bare Creek Junction and Hometown Strangers
Bring your friends and family out to the farm for some great food, craft beer, and awesome music by Bare Creek Junction and Hometown Strangers for a safe, socially distanced night of fun.
This is a ticketed event. Please click here for more information and to reserve a spot. Sunflower Festival Live Music Event